View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:59 AM   #449
JLB1987
Sex machine

Re: What are you playing right now?

I bought myself a copy of UFC Undisputed 3, seeing as it is so cheap on eBay (brand new, just over 10 inc. P&P). After hearing nothing but bad things about most wrestling games that have been released over the past few years and giving up waiting for a truly great one to come out, I got this.

I'm really enjoying it so far. Pretty technical, as I expected. The create-a-character, whilst a lot "plainer" than the CAW found in the last WWE game I played (2008, I think)- in that this is a more serious sport, I guess, so no masks, make-up, or anything too ridiculous- is still pretty in-depth. After going through the most basic tutorials, I opted to make a middleweight boxer.

Still early, but the career is great fun. I have a win/lose ratio of 5/1, so I think I'm doing pretty well. Dodging and blocking are all of the utmost importance here, and I really like how complex it can be. Not to mention, there is a real weight behind your character's strikes. Pummelling someone in the face has never been so much fun.

Also purchased Army of Two to play in co-op. Hopefully we'll be giving that one a go tonight.

Last edited by JLB1987; 02-20-2013 at 11:03 AM.
JLB1987 is offline   Reply With Quote