Originally Posted by Pedro
We could always give Mass Effect an extra zero in honour of your choice
I'll be doing the math, so you better add my 0 points!
Here are my top 5:
1. Sleeping Dogs
- It is the modern Double Dragon in an open world. Both the driving and hand to hand combat were a lot of fun. One of the few games that I actually bought the DLC for.
2. Assassin's Creed 3
- I would say that I love this game for the alternate history, but isn't alternate history what were leaned in school anyways? Love the setting and characters. Ubisoft took a risk and took the series in a new direction. They still need to work on the controls though.
3. Forza Horizon
- love driving around a fictional Colorado. A good break form the sim games.
4. FIFA Street
- FIFA Street is a game that I found myself staying up real late saying "one more match."
5. Borderlands 2
- Borderlands 2 is what I wanted from the fist game. Spent many hours wandering the wasteland.
Games that I wished I played before the new year:
• Binary Domain
• Yakuza: Dead Souls
• Lone Survivor
• SMT: Devil Survivor 2
• Far Cry 3
• Last Story
• The Walking Dead
Biggest dud: Resident Evil 6
- I have nothing against military shooters. In fact I play most of them. However when Resident Evil turns into one (a least a portion of the game) I think it is time to take a rest from the genre.
Worst come-back: Kid Icarus Uprising
- Pit was a big reason I bought the last Smash Brothers and I wasn't disappointed. I knew at that point Nintendo was going to bring back Kid Icarus... Then they did... and it was a rail shooter... and they had to include a stand for the 3DS because the controls were so bad... then they said it may be another 20 years before we see another Kid Icarus... Not happy.
Best new hardware: PS Vita
- While I am on the fence with the Wii U I love the Vita. People cpmplain about the lasck of games, but the 3DS didn't have that big of a year in games and I don't see anyone making a fuss about that.