View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #182
JLB1987
Sex machine

Re: What are you playing right now?

After recently beginning a new relationship with a poor girl who is mentally defective enough to have me, I can finally say I have a woman who is into gaming! To celebrate, I bought Left 4 Dead 2 for us to play together. I played the first one for about twenty minutes on single player, before realising that it is a game that wasn't going to fulfil it's potential whilst playing it by myself, so sold it. Now, just playing it in split-screen mode, I can see what all the fuss is about. Obviously, two of the characters still have to be controlled by the computer, but in a way it's nice to not have to worry so much about reviving others myself. It's a big, dumb shooter to some extent, but it also rewards teamwork- I kept getting told off for doing stuff like rushing ahead on my own, hogging all the medi-packs, and especially for trying to take down the witch whenever I saw her. Eventually I came round, and we started finding it much easier to work our way through the levels. Really enjoying it so far.

Also bought Goldeneye, but I haven't had much chance to play it yet. I'm not familiar with the single-player of the original, does anyone know how faithful it is? Like what I've seen so far; I like how the different difficulty settings add new objectives, rather than just giving bad guys better accuracy and health. I can definitely see myself loving this one.
JLB1987 is offline   Reply With Quote