View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 12:16 AM   #16
K-Unit
New Poster

Re: Time to say goodbye to Tim. Post your love notes here.

I have to say that I am a very new listener to the show, and until a few weeks ago i had never even heard of Game Critics.com. The very first show I ever heard was when Tim announced he would no longer be a part of the show. My initial thought was "who's this joker, and why do I care?" Over the last couple of weeks I listened to every single one of the GC podcasts, and with each new show, a greater appreciation of Tim's hosting abilities and original mind grew within me. By the time i listened to the first show, I was surprised to discover that Tim had been the exact same since the very first podcast. I realized that he never changed through the three plus years on the show, and that his personality was the thing that changed the GC podcast from an average gaming radio show, to a hilarious and original podcast that will never be the same without him. I have only spent about three weeks with the podcast at this point, but I felt compelled to register on the forums, and post my sincere goodbye. Tim, you are a gem of a games reviewer and podcast host, and will be missed. Make the most out of the extra time you now have with your family, please come back sooner rather than later, and as often as too humanly possible.
K-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote