Old 12-28-2011, 11:17 AM   #32
Pedro
64-bit Poster

Re: 2011 Community GOTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanbatou View Post
Most disappointing ending:
Mass Effect 2
Absolutely, that ending was ridiculous. It's strange that something so creatively bankrupt got tagged onto what was a reasonably strong game up to that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackajack View Post
It's really one of the very few if not the only one were my opinion is split half in love and half in hate.
Enough hate to never touch Dark Souls or any direct spiritual successor, enough love to hope for a similar game, like eg. Dragon's Dogma, to be what DS did actually not want to be.
I just looked at some Dragon's Dogma videos; looks interesting, though the screen can get very crowded.

You never know, you might like Dark Souls. It's a very different game to Demon's. The run-of-the-mill enemies are easier, while the bosses are slightly harder (I'm sure some think them easier), and there are a bunch of mini-bosses scattered through the levels. Also, there are three or four major objectives in the game, and it's up to you to choose what way you want to do them. The world tendency stuff has been replaced by the joining of covenants. It's interesting.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote