View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #1903
crackajack
32-bit Poster

Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanbatou View Post
Bioshock 2 is a much more difficult game.
Does it get harder in the course of the game?
The lack of challenge was disappointing to me and part of the reason why i have started it some months ago and still not finished it.
Bioshock got easy too, but was imo at least at the beginning challenging.

Beat Hazard Ultra
An extended version of Beat Hazard, with some special abilities added: super beam, shield and mini missiles and more enemy types.
But imo more important is the addition of the ability to play internet radio streams. Nice is also the lastfm support. Not yet tried: the also new MP.
Playing a '50s radio station is different to a dub step station which is different to HipHop or classical or ... the rhythm, speed and intensity is continuously affecting the gameplay. Endless fun added to the already immense playtime one can have when experiencing his own mp3 library.

God of War 2
High
Zeus kills Kratos
Low
Realizing that ordering GoW 3 after the high moment was no particularly excellent idea
WTF
Kratos gets the ability to turn back time. Instead of correcting the "lapse" of his past he whined about the entire first game he just does what he is best at; kill more people, anyone who crosses his path of revenge.
Clever, lovable fellow.
Gameplay is ok, although a little clumsy with the slow responsiveness and the weird button layout. Evading with the right stick is imo just a terrible idea.
crackajack is offline   Reply With Quote