View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 07:19 AM   #62
Space Pirate
Re: What are you playing right now?

Originally Posted by crackajack View Post
I swing the axe 2 or 3 days a year for making firewood. Of course without wearing 50kg of armor.^^ I'm exhausted only after some hours and not after every single piece of wood. And i'm an office worker doing no sports. So a nature guy who feels the need to slay demons must be more trained than me.
When chopping wood you put a new piece of wood on there after each swing I assume? Hardly the same as constant swinging for hours

Only know that from a short boxing/close combat crash course i did while doing time at Bundesheer. Keeping your fists up and always ready to take a blow is hardly refreshing.
I don't know. I was doing Tae Kwon Do for years and standing there ready to block doesn't feel that much different from standing there not ready to block in a combat situation.

(as does unequipping armor that's then still in the inventory but being able to roll then with some smoothness)
Well, every RPG under the sun is guilty of that crime. I remember having the inventory full with plate armor at one point in Baldurs Gate 2 being not much of a problem in combat.

I'll see how much i can remain a Temple Knight without borrowing too much features of other classes...
You're pretty strict with your classes it seems. Maybe you should play DnD Online instead.

Yesterdays project: Ignoring the tower knight and going back to the "normal", red eyed knight.
Dude, leave that guy alone for a while, you're dealing with red eyed knights soon enough
I would recommend doing the first boss of each area first, they tend to be pretty easy and you get some souls and gear. Then good luck with Flamelurker in 2-2, which you need to beat in order to upgrade weapons and armor
Currently playing: Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAKE?!?
Li-Ion is offline   Reply With Quote