View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 07:19 AM   #62
Li-Ion
Space Pirate

Re: What are you playing right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackajack View Post
I swing the axe 2 or 3 days a year for making firewood. Of course without wearing 50kg of armor.^^ I'm exhausted only after some hours and not after every single piece of wood. And i'm an office worker doing no sports. So a nature guy who feels the need to slay demons must be more trained than me.
When chopping wood you put a new piece of wood on there after each swing I assume? Hardly the same as constant swinging for hours

Quote:
Only know that from a short boxing/close combat crash course i did while doing time at Bundesheer. Keeping your fists up and always ready to take a blow is hardly refreshing.
I don't know. I was doing Tae Kwon Do for years and standing there ready to block doesn't feel that much different from standing there not ready to block in a combat situation.

Quote:
(as does unequipping armor that's then still in the inventory but being able to roll then with some smoothness)
Well, every RPG under the sun is guilty of that crime. I remember having the inventory full with plate armor at one point in Baldurs Gate 2 being not much of a problem in combat.

Quote:
I'll see how much i can remain a Temple Knight without borrowing too much features of other classes...
You're pretty strict with your classes it seems. Maybe you should play DnD Online instead.

Quote:
Yesterdays project: Ignoring the tower knight and going back to the "normal", red eyed knight.
Dude, leave that guy alone for a while, you're dealing with red eyed knights soon enough
I would recommend doing the first boss of each area first, they tend to be pretty easy and you get some souls and gear. Then good luck with Flamelurker in 2-2, which you need to beat in order to upgrade weapons and armor