View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 05:33 AM   #77
Unregistered

Talking Re: Grand Slam Tennis Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Brilliant advice, so much less frustrated with it doing all sorts instead of it doing its own thing shot wise.

Winning matches much easier now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi just a general hint that helped me a lot:

First I thought, that Grand Slam Tennis was just too hard and that the controls (Wii M+) are not precise. But then I read somewhere, that after you hit the ball the Wii motion plus registers the "middle position" of the racket. That means if you put the Controller straight ahead of you right after hitting the ball, the controls work very precisely (at least for me) , and you can very well control the direction of the ball by just changing the direction of the controller during the swing, when you hit the ball. -> Forehand: 90 to the middle position means straight ball, >90 means the ball goes right, <90 ball goes left.
If you keep your racket in a random position after the swing, this will be the new "middle" and the controls will not work correctly - at least this was my experience...

After I got to know this, Grand Slam Tennis just advanced to my favourite game, as it is the sports game that is closest to reality that I know.. :-)

Hope this helps somebody, have fun..