View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #44
Unregistered

Re: Grand Slam Tennis Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

it happens all the time. i've been on both ends of the match where the "serve-point-glitch" happens. some players get so frustrated (me included) that they just forfeit the game. i wish EA would fix this glitch.... note, though, that i've won most of the matches inspite of the glitch. it can be done. good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
explain to me why i was playing someone online...they had a very very fast serve, but when i returned it....clearly in....it just stopped and gave him the point? also a ball went clearly out by him and it was his point? are there possible mods/cheats for this game that people have created? i almost beat him...but his cheap cheat (haha) helped him on match point. i kinda figured out how to beat the cheat..i had to swing very early so it wouldnt call it a point...but it would just go out cuz i swung so early...it reeally realllly pissed me off and i tried to play him 4 times...and my rank points are at 65 now...and i was at 500 before (i had just started online but im still pretty good)