View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #15
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

yeah that's what I've done for every animal in the game repeatedly now just kill em then look around b4 picking up the body. I keep finding random numbers of 1-3 tracks per animal and cant really find a definite number.

For the guy who can't find the track for the ram at the end of the mission in Argentina, after you kill the water buffalo on the right side of the area, follow that hill on the right and u will run into a dead bush with no leaves on it that has some of the ram's hair on it that's the only track I've found for that one.

How are you sure there is a 3rd one for the kudu on the 10th mission? i found the footprints and poo too and shot the kudu and ran all over the place not seeing anything else.

Notice that there's 3 required bird shotgun minigames during the missions that say TRACK and hunt the birds. The one in new zealand has bird poo on the ground for the paradise ducks, the one in Canada has poo on the ground for the geese, but the blue quails one in the 11th mission level i cant find any track for it and it says to track and hunt them =p

That blue quail hunt is also the only hunt in the game that I haven't found a single track for yet. I just don't know how to figure out why some seem to have 1 2 or 3.