View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #73
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Follow all the yeti footprints around the chalet with the magnifying glass, they go in circles and they stop in several places. Make sure you go near where the cars are parked (but not outside the gate where the cars actually are) and then up into the snow, there will be a pile of snow you have to examine to get a clue (talk to people about the clue at some point). The footprints eventually lead up by the spot where the picnic blanket is and through the gate. Continue to follow them to the ranger cabin, climb up on the roof and break the ice to climb down the chimney. Examine everything in the cabin and go through the trap door.

Make your way through the mine until you get to the top level and go through the door there. Once you go through that door you will get several more clues that should point you in the right direction.

How do you break the ice and climb down the chimney, I'm stuck on top of the roof besides the broken wood path on the way to where PW scarf is. Please help- I'm getting frustrated!