View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 10:33 PM   #20
Adelleda
Is that a Panther?

Send a message via MSN to Adelleda
Re: Suggest an album.

Not an album but i'll get to that in a second. I'm loving this right now, Tiesto Ft Tegan and Sara - Feel it in my bones.

Which leads me onto album suggestions. If you like Trance, i'd serieously consider listening to any of the many Tiesto albums, they all have something to offer and in honesty I can't pick a favourite to suggest. His new stuff is more melodic, while his old stuff is alot harder. Either way, check him out.

And Tegan and Sara. I've heard they're pretty big in the states, but i thought i'd suggest them anyway. My personal favourite album is So Jelous. Its one of the best acoustic rock albums i've heard in a while, and their live album "Its not fun, don't do it" is a damn good listen. Infact its mainly live versions of the songs from So Jelous.

And while i'm on it. Check out Against Me! They're one of the best live acts i've ever seen live, not particularly because they're the best live band ever, but because they create an amazing atmosphere. They have a song featuring Tegan Quin (from tegan and Sara) called Bourne On the FM waves of the heart, which is why I just thought of them, its a great tune as is the album its from; New Wave. I'd also suggest checking out their first album Reinventing Axl Rose. Just, brilliant feel good music, with actual meaning in the lyrics. Zomg.

There you go, there was a point to me posting the link after all. It all came together in the end