View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #1530
Epic Juicebox
Noisy?

Rep Power: 14 Epic Juicebox is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Epic Juicebox
Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Gallaway View Post
I dunno if i'd call Prinny really hardcore.. it seems more rough and unpolished than anything. I quit it after a few hours out of sheer irritation.
Yeah, I've been told I use the word 'hardcore' a bit lightly. So perhaps 'punishing' would be a better word!

That said, I finished it today. Prinny, that is. I don't know if I liked it, either. I loved the visuals. I loved the music. And I have to admit that some of the 'pattern recognition' type challenges littered throughout the game's 10 or so stages really kept me on my toes. But that said, the game really did far more to piss me off than it did to make me feel like I was having fun! Even the game's ending was a bit of a slap in the face! I've seen DLC on PSN for this one, too. Who in their right mind would come out of this trainwreck of a cockbite and say, "I think I'll fork over even more money to go back in for more!" It was devilishly difficult. But it's over now... *sigh*

I recommend this one only for diehard fans of the main series. And only because it's a neat collector's piece (my copy came with an OST, which is actually really great)! Otherwise, you'd do well to stay away!

- EJ

Now Playing: Persona (PSP) - Scribblenauts (DS) - Assassin's Creed II (X360)

Check out my entire collection at IGN!
Epic Juicebox is offline   Reply With Quote