View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #1503
Mike Doolittle
Telling people how it is

Send a message via AIM to Mike Doolittle
Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

What difficulty did you play it on?

I can't speak for anyone else, but what wow'd me about the game was the way they utterly nailed true sandbox gameplay while still preserving a sense of urgency and pacing. The story isn't going to win any awards, but I think it's told well and flows with the game really well. But I just love how various situations can be approached with an almost limitless variety of strategies. I've replayed both Crysis games countless times, and every time is different. I love messing around with suit powers and just screwing with the enemies. Sometimes, for example, I'll go cloaked and unarmed — I'll get close to an enemy, switch to strength, punch them dead or toss them into the sky, and immediately re-cloak. I've completed entire levels without firing a single shot, using the suit powers and environments to dispatch enemies. This of course includes using chickens as a weapon.

And if you haven't played it on Delta, it's pretty much like playing Halo on Legendary — it's the definitive Crysis experience.

My MySpace Page
My Gaming PC Blog

Last edited by Mike Doolittle; 02-28-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Mike Doolittle is offline   Reply With Quote