View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 10:28 AM   #38
Wink Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
btw...wat are subs jobs??how to lvl sub jobs and how does the lvl works on sub job too??pls help...omg...
ok i am not pro in these but i feel i have to help out these fellow knights !!!

first of all : Jobs
u knights understands that u can have 1 main and 2 sub jobs on one char right? the mai job acts as a guide for the stats to grow.(so u hardly see int growing on a fighter, and i mean hardly i dun mean it wont grow. there might be a chance. idk.)

the subs
these provides more to sort of passive, like skills and spells.
EXAMPLE 1 --> Fighter , Priest , Any other jobs which is know as M, S1 ,S2. so a normal fighter cant heal himself rite? here comes the fun part. with Priest as a Sub. U CAN HEAL URSELF !!! get the drift for sub jobs?
EXAMPLE 2 --> Priest, mage, thief. So, ur priest always die b4 he can even heal others? DO u have to run like hell every battle? NO FEAR. With thief as a sub, u can use his passive skill [backstep] to quickly back off to the edge while whiching from auto healing to manual backstepping. (ps. i recommend a anchor's teleport instead of the backstep)

if u have any more question other then quest based ones. do post them now so i can quickly help u knights b4 i log off for the day.