View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 09:10 PM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
listen dude i'm a gamer really i am and i do know how to cheat on gaia but let me tell you this I NEVER HAVE AND I NEVER WILL
and if you want gold that bad to the point of cheating then you MUST be a noob because i have already achieved my dream avi
but if you need to know then just get a comp up grade and make it so your page refreshes every 5 seconds ( hint : gaia tells you this is the only way to cheat in one of their comics) also every time you refresh you get +1-5 gold so 30min=1800 gold so 24 hours =74400 gold

ps gaia now can tell when you do this so yah try to be more like me and ahh i don't know? don't cheat, maybe?
lol I lied HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and any one who does this let me tell you ..... GAIA GOT AN UPGRADE SO IT DOESN'T WORK ANY MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAH SO GEUSS WHAT ANY ONE WHO TRIES IT IS A DUMB***
yah i know i'm mean but.....only a few actually know how to bypass this and geuss what....WE ALLL VOWED NOT TO TELL ANYONE HOW TO! but other then that yah it's that simple as to refresh a page but yah you need to by pass the system to do that :P TO BAD FOR YOU!