View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 09:55 AM   #757
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have assassinated the third guy on my list, the slave trader. but i have gone back to the three cities and i dont know what i do. i have talked to all the leaqders in those cities, and they just tell me to leave and come back when my mission is done. i have gotten all viewpoints and all save the citizens. i cant figure out what to do. i need help. ive tried to interigate the public speakers but it wont let me target them and they dont walk away......im stuck
You have to take some initiative and seek out some new high points to find some new missions. After that everything should take care of itself.

So if you go to Damicas first, walk over to the Rich part of town. Theres nothing on the map but the wall that blocks your memory is gone. Once you're there you should be able to find a high building pretty easily.

That will show you at least half of the other high points, as well as some missions and citizens to save. You'll have to do the same for the other two cities as well. Acre its the Rich section. Jerusalem go to the Poor section. Middle class areas are saved for last in all three cities.