View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #55
JKidd101010

Angry Re: NBA Live 08 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For some reason, when I play a game in dynasty mode or in exhibition mode, the player icons randomly dissapear and I can not turn them back on. I tried to to go gameplay options on the pause menu, but the game says the icons are not turned to fade or off, but on. Do you have any idea why this happens and what I can do to stop this from happening?
Yo, this seriously happens to me all the time, and it is majorly annoying. I can play offense not bad when this happens, but I cant play defense ... I never know which guy I am even controlling! I think this is a major glitch, and I am almost glad to hear the same shit is happening to other people. I thought it was just my game!

To me, the most annoying thing about this game is the CPU player rotations. I dont know what the hell the CPU is doing. In one match-up, it had Garnett on the bench in favor of Leon Powe .... um, what?!! When I played New Orleans, both West and Stojakovic were on the damn bench! And as far as I can tell, I cant modify the CPU team's rotations. So I have to play teams that make no sense. Does anyone know if there is a way to edit CPU player rotations?