View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:11 PM   #1243
Brad Gallaway
Demons are defeated
Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

Totally agree.

i ***loved*** Dark Mirror, and i'm not at all a fan of the previous SF games. Your comment about the controls is spot-on, as well. i thought the controls were damn near flawless, from what i remember... i have no idea what people were bitching about. i'm psyched for the sequel.

to keep it on-topic:

Finished Spartan: Total Warrior (XB):
Wow, what a superb action game. it's Dynasty Warriors with a brain for people (like me) who dislike DW. total thumbs up.

Finished Total Overdose (XB): a fun ride with a great sense of humor... recommended, especially since it's like $5.

Finally, just finished Doom 3 (XB): the graphics were amazing for the Xbox and i can honestly say that it wasn't nearly as intolerable as i thought it would be. it was definitely too long (it would have been better if it was cut down by at least 30%) and the monsters-in-closets stuff was crap, but it was a good update of an undeniable classic. i think my nostalgia was powering me along for part of the ride, though. ; )

(...and looking at my finished list here, can you tell my 360 hasn't been repaired yet?)
Drink Coffeecola. It's good and good for you!
My Blog on Writing and Gaming
Brad Gallaway is offline   Reply With Quote