View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 06:32 PM   #1174
Adelleda
Is that a Panther?

Send a message via MSN to Adelleda
Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

Quote:
I guess now I can replay the game? As a vampire?
Being a Vampire sucks ass, I played most of my current game as one (did the dark brotherhood quests first). But being a vampire is a right hassle once you get down to just exploring, you want to explore, but you have to go get food at least once every three nights if you want people to talk to you, or every night if you want to be able to move in the daytime, but as you can only catch people sleeping at night, and by the time you've traveled somewhere that you can find food...its day again. Like a catch 22, its only good if you're doing the theives guild and DB missions.

Yes there is a point to this post, I just beat the main quest of oblivion. And honestly

*Spoiler*
Going to every city to ask for help only to have to go close an Oblivion gate(barring Kvatch obviously) was the most tedious think i have ever done. Fair each gate is different, but I started it when i was level 20, so everything I fought on the way up was either a Storm atronach, a Spider Daedra, Or a high level Dremora with a Claymore, not particularly fun. In the end I wound up just constantly casting Invisibility and legging it up the towers.

*end spoilers/Rant*
Adelleda is offline   Reply With Quote