View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 01:46 PM   #1127
Epic Juicebox
Noisy?

Rep Power: 14 Epic Juicebox is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Epic Juicebox
Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

I finished Shadow of the Colossus over the weekend, and I have some mixed feelings about it. The game itself was almost overwhelmingly awesome for the first maybe 7 or 8 colossi, but beyond that it started feeling a little tedious - albeit, still quite awesome - until the final colossus and the dramatic ending sequence. Speaking of which...

**SPOILER WARNING**

I don't know how the rest of you felt about the ending, but I was sorely disappointed. Maybe my memories of Ico were just a bit too fond, and my expectations for this game might have been a bit too high. But I just didn't feel closure at the end! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the girl wakes up, and I'm glad to see that the horse survived that terrible fall... but what about the hero?! A baby?! Are you freakin' kidding me?! *sigh* Still, it didn't really detract from the game. Maybe I'll try it on hard mode sometime later in life!

**END SPOILERS**

Anyway, it was fun. And just long enough not to overstay its welcome. I highly recommend this one to anyone who hasn't played it. That is all.

- EJ, The Epic Juicebox

Now Playing: Persona (PSP) - Scribblenauts (DS) - Assassin's Creed II (X360)

Check out my entire collection at IGN!

Last edited by Epic Juicebox; 01-02-2007 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Making SoC BOLD!
Epic Juicebox is offline   Reply With Quote