GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Podcast Feedback (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Time to say goodbye to Tim. Post your love notes here. (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19297)

Chi Kong Lui 02-14-2012 10:09 AM

Time to say goodbye to Tim. Post your love notes here.

Before Tim's 70th and final episode, please post your goodbye notes to him here and we may read of few of them in our recording.

If you have a favorite Tim Spaeth moment on the show, post them here as well.

chr156r33n 02-14-2012 10:16 AM

Re: Time to say goodbye to Tim. Post your love notes here.

I'd like to make a request for Tim to perform the fanfare from Too Human, my appreciation of that moment as I listened intently to his final performance would be the greatest love letter in the making.

FidgetyAcolyte 02-14-2012 10:44 AM

Aside from my loyalty to GameCritics.com, Tim was a large part of why I stuck around listening to the GameCritics Podcast. His hosting abilities were "nonpareil," with excellent gauging of pace and comedic timing.

My favorite Tim line: "You know, an interesting thing about Zelda Spirit Tracks is that it's terrible."

I also greatly appreciate his undying love for Too Human. It's good to know that even bad games have some love.

aHei 02-14-2012 12:56 PM

I just hope that Tim will be back from time to time as a guest.

RandomRob 02-14-2012 03:41 PM

aHei 02-14-2012 04:15 PM

Ok I got one. To say that Tim was awesome is like saying video games are art. We can't prove it to Ebert but we know it's a fact.

tacitus 02-15-2012 04:22 PM

Tim is a great host and will be very much missed. Hope he will return for a visit sometimes.

I will miss hearing Felipe's amazing capabilities every week.

Thanks

Mousse Effect 02-16-2012 05:32 AM

Two words :
"Musou Mode"

banditkings 02-16-2012 12:54 PM

Good luck, Tim. Please stop by as a guest whenever you can.

paynemeister 02-17-2012 05:19 PM

With all my powers as a British civilian, I pronounce you Sir Tim Speath of Gamecritics. Leave with pride my liege.

Mousse Effect 02-19-2012 03:36 PM

Since I realize now that my post might have been cryptic, I mean that my favorite Tim moment was when he explained his experience with Dynasty Warriors. I couldn't stop laughing during the whole monologue.

We'll miss you Tim!

KCalder 02-23-2012 01:55 PM

I just hope he'll move on to more radio or podcasting - it's rare to find such an engaging host.

Li-Ion 02-24-2012 10:36 AM

Goodbye Tim. You can be assured, for all the glorious podcast magic you have... cast: when you say your final words of the show, I will stand up and clap, like Citizen Kane.

It will not matter where I am at that point. If I am in the train, I will clap to the amusement and bewilderment of other commuters. If I am on the bike I will stop, stand there in the wind and rain and clap.

All the best, you devilish handsome host.

gamevet 02-26-2012 04:51 PM

It's too bad I didn't post this earlier, but Tim's departure means Chi3 will never happen. :(

We'll miss you Tim.

Jaradcel 02-27-2012 01:34 AM

I have to say I mostly lurked, but found Tim's works to be pretty damn good, and possibly quite hard to live up to. His brand of style and manner of talking meant he was a pretty different voice from what you hear on other podcasts around the globe.

Will be missed!