GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Zumba Fitness Rush Tips Problems FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19262)

Dale Weir 02-04-2012 03:30 PM

Zumba Fitness Rush Tips Problems FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Zumba Fitness Rush for Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 02-15-2012 07:11 PM

Re: Zumba Fitness Rush Tips Problems FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hi! Is anyone else having issues setting up their statistics in the progress tracker?? Mine is saying 2005 as the year and that My first entry is 'week 47' - I can't enter my info (age, weight, etc) like I was able to in the first game.. Anyone know what I may be missing or doing wrong?? :-/

Unregistered 02-27-2012 01:28 AM

Re: Zumba Fitness Rush Tips Problems FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I can't figure out the weight issue either, but the date issue I figured out. It's the actual XBOX 360 settings, If you set up your date and time in the settings you'll be good to go.
GOOD LUCK!

mkata31 02-28-2012 10:11 PM

HI!
I have this game, since yesterday and I like it!
I don't know where can I set weight, etc. I can! find it in statistics or setting either.. In the settings menu I have only sound settings etc.
Thanks!

mkata31 02-29-2012 09:59 PM

Hi!
I have this game, but I can't find in the statistics menu where the weight option is.
Can you help me?

Unregistered 03-05-2012 04:36 PM

I do not find the way to change my profile either. And contrary to the image in my instructions booklet, there is no "Weight" option in "Statistics". Is something wrong with my version of the game? Thx!

Unregistered 03-28-2012 10:43 PM

I took my Xbox to a friends house to update my game since I don't have Internet at home. Now Zumba rush wont let me sign in because I don't have a Internet signal please help!!!

Unregistered 04-08-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200719)
I took my Xbox to a friends house to update my game since I don't have Internet at home. Now Zumba rush wont let me sign in because I don't have a Internet signal please help!!!

Just go to system/hardrive, find the zumba file and delete the update.

Regards

Chunkylefunga

Unregistered 01-07-2013 09:53 AM

So I just bought the game, is there not a way to use 2 profiles on single songs? Like me and my mom play together and want to both be signed in so it can track our progress but so far we can only sign 1 person in and the other has to be a guest. Is there a way around this?

Clucerista 04-03-2013 04:38 AM

Hi! i have a problem. i downloaded Zumba Fitness Rush DEMO for kinect, then i downloaded an addon for Zumba 'LMFAO -i'm sexy and i know it' ..i had to buy it with 160 MSP,i did it. But when i started the game,the song wasn't there! what should i do?did i do something wrong?