GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19061)

Dale Weir 10-29-2011 02:40 PM

Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai for Nintendo Wii, Sony PS3 and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 11-03-2011 11:27 PM

Re: Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

PLEASE! How do you defeat the Chatchka?!!? Ive been trying forever

Unregistered 11-07-2011 01:12 PM

Re: Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

I have been playing for 2 hours straight trying to figure out how to beat the Chatchka in Cabela's Survival game and I am at a loss. It feels as though there is no chance to finish it off at all. Can someone with a more superior talent at gaming please let me know how to beat the Chatchka.

Unregistered 11-08-2011 05:03 AM

Use Flare gun, start shooting at him with the slow motion focus while at the same time running backwards, a ramp of wood will fall on him, keep running backwards a tower will fall over, then you will have the chance to grapple hook onto high part of a wood box, then the Chatchka will fall over the edge of a mountain took me a while but finally got it.

Unregistered 11-12-2011 05:11 PM

how do you shoot the dang grappling gun, Im at the first time you get to use it and i cant seem to fire it

Unregistered 11-27-2011 02:03 AM

the first time u get the grapple gun stand on boxes facing ranger station an u gotta aim for the tree(almost to the top of it on left side),its hard to see but there is a light colored triangle u aim at in the tree.wen you put the crosshairs on the tree u will hear the grapple gun load..then u know ur in the right spot..the other places you use that gun in the game are alot more clear to see where your suppose to aim it..an you dont need to select the the grapple from your weapon cache.it arms it self automaticly wen ur suppose to use it.hopefully that helps someone..

Unregistered 11-28-2011 10:33 PM

how do i get animals to latch for trophy in story mode?

Unregistered 11-29-2011 12:28 PM

This game is fucking stupid, cabela went special ed with this one

Unregistered 12-08-2011 09:03 PM

In one of the first stages of the game how do you get across the large canyon. I was able to get across the smaller one but can't figure out the larger one. Help please. This is on the mission to hunt a moose.

Unregistered 12-20-2011 12:23 PM

this game sucks asssssssssss

Smite 12-23-2011 08:16 PM

Pffffft get a wii, the actual gun or a zapper for that matter and then say it sucks!! yes some of the jumps and stuff are hard, as was chatchka!! the flare gun gives u enough of a distance to run ur ass backwards to grapple up top, i literally just finished it thanks to his advice up top xD game definitly doesnt suck tho!!! its pretty damn good for hunting, especially for two players :)

Smite 12-23-2011 08:23 PM

Wow... its short though... expected alot more after chatchka -.- bout 2 mins of gameplay including video after -.- i want moreeeee damn it!

Unregistered 12-26-2011 07:02 AM

I can't seem to get out of the mines. I'm at a point where there is a set of stairs and an ammo container then I try to jump across the broken bridge and keep dieing. Can anyone help?

Unregistered 12-26-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smite (Post 199627)
Pffffft get a wii, the actual gun or a zapper for that matter and then say it sucks!! yes some of the jumps and stuff are hard, as was chatchka!! the flare gun gives u enough of a distance to run ur ass backwards to grapple up top, i literally just finished it thanks to his advice up top xD game definitly doesnt suck tho!!! its pretty damn good for hunting, especially for two players :)

how do you jump the rocks for wii when our going to hunt the moose for you and the old man when you have to get food/ for them?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Unregistered 12-27-2011 12:11 PM

game blows only thing gud that came out of it were the free batteries my xbox controller was almost dead :P