GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19046)

Dale Weir 10-24-2011 06:39 PM

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi for Sony PS3 and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 10-27-2011 07:09 PM

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Best Fighting Technique i found is as follows.

Starting in BLAST RANGE- spam [ Square ] till it goes into choose button mode. then press [ TRIANGLE ]. if successful hold the LEFT joystick in any direction and keep pressing [ TRIANGLE ].

after the CHAIN COMBO is finished REPETE the same thing until your SPIRIT METER is at its max or enough to do a special move

Starting in MELEE RANGE- Dart Forward and start a melee combo. when you get in choose button mode choose [TRIANGLE] to start a combo to get your spirit up or [Square] to beat up your victim. after combo is finished hold down on the directional pad to charge your ki meter. when its maxed press UP on the directional pad and start another melee combo.. when your in this power up mode you wont be denied wichever button you pick so have fun. - Devonic

Unregistered 11-02-2011 02:05 PM

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

how do you find new hairstyles and costumes for your character in hero mode?

Unregistered 11-05-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198895)
how do you find new hairstyles and costumes for your character in hero mode?

When you get the dragon radar from the androids little sparkles will appear on it and those are all new costumes hair styles etc.

Enjoy!!

Unregistered 11-05-2011 10:22 PM

Really Helpful Game Tips

Best tips for hero mode - It doesn't matter how lazy you are.

You HAVE to train a lot early in the game because when u get to the omega shenron fight everyone will own you. I learnt this the hard way... The best way is through the world martial arts tournament. The latest you want to start training is after you fight android 17 and 18.. it is really important to get your stats up I CAN NOT stress this enough. I wasted about 3 hours on hero mode and now I am stuck lol.

Hero tip - You can do training on a different hero character to unlock the skills and just place them on your main and vice-versa

Pro tip - Do the tutorial all the way to the end if you wanna be really skilled :)

Hero tip - Before you face Great ape Baby u want to have an average of D grade stats AT THE VERY LEAST, Baby isn't hard but the game gets WAY harder after u beat him, and if you don't have good enough stats you won't even be able to train them because u have to win to get the AP's.

Hope I helped Ya'll

Unregistered 11-12-2011 07:29 AM

Fighting Tips: There are two types of computer enemies in DBZ UT. The 1st Computer Enemy tends to choose the quick attack option more often than the strong attack option and the 2nd Computer Enemy is the exact opposite of the 1st. Go into battle and identify the type of enemy this is and you're all set. When you attack 1st use Strong attacks and when it takes you use quick attacks. 2nd Computer Enemy is the same thing.

Unregistered 12-05-2011 12:55 PM

I know that I'm late to the game but I am thoroughly confused. I got most of the way through training 3 & hit the "Recover" tutorial. I just don't get it. Are you supposed to button mash all 4 buttons at the same time repeatedly, rapidly tap one of the buttons or tap all four in a circular pattern? I've tried all of these and get nowhere.

Also, do you tend to hold your controller in a standard fashion and tap the buttons w/ your right thumb or do you use a non-traditional grip so that you can tap the buttons with your fingers more like a fight stick?

Thanks!

vegeto 12-10-2011 10:00 PM

I need help against ultumate shenron.I can't push the buttons fast enough.Can someone please help me improve?

Unregistered 12-11-2011 02:20 AM

Bump for the recover question I too have trouble with that.

Unregistered 12-19-2011 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199508)
Bump for the recover question I too have trouble with that.

The best and easiest way I've found to do this is to get your Ki meter all the way up(the higher it is the more likely you will counter your opponents chain combo thing.), also you should be pressing all four buttons at once repeatedly , i have big hands so i just use the palm of my hand(I'm on PS3). or you might want to try pressing two with one thumb and the other two with your other thumb thats how my little cousin does it and it works out about the same as the way i do it. just remember to mash them like crazy. Hope this helped!

Unregistered 12-20-2011 09:31 AM

Can someone help me with goku's 8th training, and also i have a good strategy to beating ultimate shenron of someone helps me with the goku thing

Unregistered 12-22-2011 01:29 AM

Two questions

1) AFTER beating Story Mode, how do you collect dragon balls? I've looked all over the place to find one and there seem to be none.

2)How do you unlock the last 2 remaining movies?

hachiko1 01-03-2012 12:46 AM

so i beat ulitmate tenkaichi story mode and i still had to make 3 wishes. so my question is, is there another way to get dragonballs beides story mode

Unregistered 01-12-2012 05:20 PM

you can get them in hero mode to i think

Unregistered 01-15-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vegeto (Post 199506)
I need help against ultumate shenron.I can't push the buttons fast enough.Can someone please help me improve?

This is probably the most stupid solution you have ever heard but i was slow with it too so i decided to use my big toe and push the controller against it really fast and i ended up beating it