GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19013)

Dale Weir 10-19-2011 04:33 PM

Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide
 
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Airline Tycoon 2 for PC. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.


Unregistered 10-24-2011 12:12 PM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
violin case can be found in the manager office rh side.
in the garbage bin is a bomb and on the wall the cam. can be found if you are in the bank window.
gun on the rh side of the saboteur

give botox to the adv. lady to get some free ad.
give the violin to the saboteur to be able to perform sabotage.
give the gun and the bomb to the saboteur to unlock extra sabotage
give the security cam to the protection dude for eyes and ears. to unlock extra safety.

there are more things but not been able to take them... all items can be found on your hard-disk ....\airline tycoon2\init\item\location

cheats folder is also on your hard-disk... \airline tycoon2\init\quest\cheats
have fun.... ;)

Unregistered 10-31-2011 08:52 AM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Hi, how the hell u give the items to the people? for example how do i give the botox to the lady at the adv. agency? i tried everything but my character keeps holding the botox inj. in his left hand! thx

Unregistered 11-27-2011 06:42 AM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Handheld mirror goes to the security guy for some special services

Unregistered 11-27-2011 06:43 AM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198853)
Hi, how the hell u give the items to the people? for example how do i give the botox to the lady at the adv. agency? i tried everything but my character keeps holding the botox inj. in his left hand! thx

You enter the room open the inventory select the item click the hand button and then You speek to the person, this unlocks some special offers

Unregistered 12-13-2011 03:33 PM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
I found the cheat files, but how do you use them? It doesn't work like Airline Tycoon anymore where you can just type the cheat and then it works.

How do you activate the cheats??

Unregistered 01-03-2012 04:21 PM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198709)
violin case can be found in the manager office rh side.
in the garbage bin is a bomb and on the wall the cam. can be found if you are in the bank window.
gun on the rh side of the saboteur

give botox to the adv. lady to get some free ad.
give the violin to the saboteur to be able to perform sabotage.
give the gun and the bomb to the saboteur to unlock extra sabotage
give the security cam to the protection dude for eyes and ears. to unlock extra safety.

there are more things but not been able to take them... all items can be found on your hard-disk ....\airline tycoon2\init\item\location

cheats folder is also on your hard-disk... \airline tycoon2\init\quest\cheats
have fun.... ;)







Where is the saboteur?

Unregistered 01-06-2012 12:27 AM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199776)
Where is the saboteur?

same question here!? please help

Unregistered 01-25-2012 12:09 AM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199825)
same question here!? please help

press X on your keyboard to go there.

Unregistered 01-26-2012 10:55 PM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Ok... what am I missing... stuck on mission 2 and I cant win the most passengers race to save my life.... help???

Unregistered 03-25-2012 10:30 AM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199529)
I found the cheat files, but how do you use them? It doesn't work like Airline Tycoon anymore where you can just type the cheat and then it works.

How do you activate the cheats??

Same here what do i do once i found them??

Unregistered 04-09-2012 07:55 PM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199271)
Handheld mirror goes to the security guy for some special services

How do you get the mirror?

qwerty23495 04-09-2012 09:53 PM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199271)
Handheld mirror goes to the security guy for some special services

:confused:
How do you get the mirror?!?

Unregistered 05-07-2012 09:13 AM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
Mirror is found at the item shop (press f) just talk to the lady and buy it. I don't know how to apply the cheats either.

Unregistered 06-11-2012 07:36 AM

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui
 
hello, i press x but nothing happens, that's wrong? I'm in mission 3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2010 GameCritics.com. All rights reserved.