GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18897)

Dale Weir 08-31-2011 05:14 PM

The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles for PC. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

xGamerChick 09-28-2011 06:50 AM

Re: The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

I have the guide for the Original Sims Medieval, so people will probably know this, but the cheat(?) list with its effects are as followed:

Money Cheats:

kaching - add 1,000 simoles to Active Hero

motherlode - add 50,000 simoles to Active Hero

Quest Cheat:

rerollquests - Allows you to randomize the quests on the quest list. Note: You MUST have the quest window closed to enter this cheat.

(?): I put the question mark because the cheats for this game aren't (Unless you use the money cheat) necessarily cheating. Sometimes you have to randomize the quest list, y'know?

Unregistered 11-15-2011 06:46 AM

Re: The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

where is the chamber pot i need it to complete the quest i want to be pirate

Unregistered 12-04-2011 04:08 PM

I've been trying to find the same answer!!!

T.J. 12-22-2011 01:13 PM

The chamber pot is in the bathroom looking place in your castle next to your bedroom upstairs, it looks like a little metal pot on the floor near the bucket and bathtub (if you haven't rearranged the rooms or deleted any of the mentioned items). Hope this helps! :)

Unregistered 01-04-2012 10:12 AM

For daily tasks for the merchant it told me to get powdered wigs. How do i get powdered wigs? For the bloodletter daily tasks it said to get rum tonic into the inventory and to make citrus extract. How do i do these? Thank you!

Shadel 01-04-2012 02:15 PM

Merchant & Bloodletter Daily Task

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199789)
For daily tasks for the merchant it told me to get powdered wigs. How do i get powdered wigs? For the bloodletter daily tasks it said to get rum tonic into the inventory and to make citrus extract. How do i do these? Thank you!

Powdered Wigs: Go to village shop
Rum Tonic: need honey, apples and Weak Tonic (get @ village shop, put together @ crafting table)
Citrus Extract: need citrus fruit (get @ village shop, put together @ crafting table)

Shadel 01-04-2012 02:29 PM

Flip Flopper

Has anyone been able to get this achievement yet?
I am working my way to one extreme and then do the betrayal quest which takes it to the other side but no achievement... Help please :)

Brittany 02-27-2012 10:38 PM

I've been a bit stuck on the quest called End of the War: Order in the Kingdom. The last part of the quest that I had done was to look at the decorations that were put in the Town Square and to tell my servent whether or not I liked it. I told him that I did, then he said that he'd inform the peasents about it. After that, I haven't been told what I have to do next. It's been like that for at least three Sim days. So I don't know if it's a glitch in the game or if its supposed to happen that way... I really don't feel like having to end another wasted quest. : /

Unregistered 07-05-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brittany (Post 200458)
I've been a bit stuck on the quest called End of the War: Order in the Kingdom. The last part of the quest that I had done was to look at the decorations that were put in the Town Square and to tell my servent whether or not I liked it. I told him that I did, then he said that he'd inform the peasents about it. After that, I haven't been told what I have to do next. It's been like that for at least three Sim days. So I don't know if it's a glitch in the game or if its supposed to happen that way... I really don't feel like having to end another wasted quest. : /

I have been having this same problem, did you ever get it to fix? I told him that I liked the town square and now nothing has happened...I do not want to start over, since I only have 9 QP left

Unregistered 07-15-2012 08:13 PM

At the fireplaces with a cauldron I can have my sims cook something called "military rations" and when they do it goes into inventory and can not be moved/removed/eaten... what is the purpose of this?

Unregistered 07-23-2012 09:11 PM

i am stuck on the secrets and successions quest with my spy. iv gotten to the part where you ask the guild merchants what happened to the heir and iv asked every single one but i have gotten nothing out of them and it wont tell me what i need to do next.. is this a glitch? hope you can help because i don't want to waste this quest. thank you.

Unregistered 08-08-2012 11:23 PM

I'm playing The Great Purge Quest. Got stuck at the point where I bought the interrogation chair and placed it in the throne room. The game doesn't seem to recognize this - even when I used the chair - so I can't continue...
Any suggestions? Help would be appreciated!

Unregistered 06-17-2013 11:50 PM

I am still waiting for my quest to finish in the End the War: Order in the Kingdom. What's going on? Does it ever end...