GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17770)

Dale Weir 10-03-2010 09:07 AM

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light for Nintendo DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

matt17 10-09-2010 04:50 PM

Re: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

nice topic, needed this.

I don't understand the crown system, I place gems in the crown but when I exit, they're off the crown. theres no confirm button to confirm your placed gems. and in what ways do the gems power you up?

and when do team members get psyched? what triggers it?

and when do team attacks happen?

wish I had the manual, the game doesn't explain much.

Robodude 10-09-2010 06:05 PM

Re: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Teammates usually get psyched up when an enemy hurts a team member, or if they have low health they will get psyched up.

I don't know about team attacks i think that just randomly happens sometimes

matt17 10-10-2010 01:00 AM

I found out that you have to place the gems in the crown all at once and you'll learn a new ability. 4 in each job.

now Im wonderin what kind of stats boost when your psyched. depedning on yur job maybe?

Unregistered 10-12-2010 04:26 AM

You have to complete the fully set of gem slots for the crown upgrade to work.
IE the first crown needs 6 rubies and 5 green (square) ones then you will receive the ability escape (garanteed escape from battle)

Enjoy!

Shujin 10-14-2010 12:22 PM

team attacks happen when multiple characters get psyched up at the same time. As in all RPGs you really need to talk to every single person in the game in order to figure out the ins and outs. its subtle, but the directions are in there.

matt17 10-17-2010 02:36 AM

Now I'm stuck on the Arbaroc boss in the great tree :'(
I have the girl as a white mage with white mage equipment, bran as a thief with fireshot, the rat with fire shot.
his multiple thundaga and airstorm are crazy

Unregistered 10-17-2010 11:41 PM

Ok I found out how to beat Arbaroc. you MUST buy the merchant tunic or the other one from the weapon shop, even if your not a merchant or that other job. it provides a huge boost in defense and magic defense. greatly reduces the magic damage he does to you, was able to do the healthgiver all the time like everyone says they can do.
also buy the great tree shield for everyone.

derreke 10-27-2010 02:08 PM

I cant get through the doors to the guera caverns. the two guards wont let me through..what have a missed
derreke

Unregistered 11-07-2010 06:00 AM

a hint on tons of cash is the bit with the 4 merchant gods. in the weapon shop there is a person next to the counter. speak to him and you will get a minigame where you can sell your stuff you have deposited in the "bank". buy a bunch of random items and sell them for near enough double the cash. stop selling stuff in shops and save them for this. weopons tend to sell better than anything else. hope this helped out!

Unregistered 11-19-2010 03:57 PM

i am stuck on this part where i took this cat to a scerrer and now he whent north in a boat and now i can't get to the city where he is at. i have tried almost everything and i can't get passed it.

Unregistered 11-23-2010 04:57 AM

I have been watching the game played out on youtube a little and my defense is awful comepared to some of the players I have seen. I am almost at level 80 but I am cut down so easily and yet I have seen players at half my level using the same classes withstand much more abuse... what am I doing wrong?

Unregistered 11-26-2010 03:34 PM

About the soccerer talk to the Thauzand guy he'll give you a boat.

As for the question after i'm finding it pretty easy and only lvl 30 all chars and upto the part where i'm fighting bel somthing or other.... anyhow consider upgrading gear?

Also just want to know how do you auto fight cause i've done it once but can't seem put it on again?

Unregistered 11-30-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derreke (Post 188440)
I cant get through the doors to the guera caverns. the two guards wont let me through..what have a missed
derreke

chill dude just go outside. You can only go in at night. Get the Water Tome at the end. Then go to standstorm castle. AND KICK SOME SAND DEVil ASS!

Unregistered 01-01-2011 04:42 AM

cheapest thing in the world get merchant crown to max you obtain money talks deals damage in comparison to your money, if you have 1000 you'll do 10, if you have 10000 you'll do 100, problem is it cost you 1000 to use. also do the store mini game but two ether's in a pair for 5000 they will sell. you can buy them for 1000 each, 1000 x2= 2000 sold for 5000. means you make profit of 3000. when you get desired money (900000 kills any boss i went against except last boss on floor 100 of the four secret towers, for that i used 1000000.) you can also use ransom which all damage to that character are directed to your cash instead which with enough you become emortal. also if you go to floor 80 of first tower( easiest of all) you fight bahamut who when killed drops orehilcon, which increases max upgrade level +10. i used brandt with armor, shield and cape of light,( all you r3ealy need is the armor of light.) maxed it out got orehelicon so now i have it at + 19. evasion defense and magic defense are so high i am hit about 1% or so of the time and when i am, what would damage my friends with 300 or so would to 25 to me. and with paladin bait my friends live almost any encounter.( area attacks still hit them. IMPORTANT USE ALL FOUR AS WAY FAIRER AND USE RUNAWAY YOU WILL GET THROUGH SECRET TOWER IN A FLASH. ALL BUT THE ARCH LORDS(or what ever there called) AND MAYBE SOME BADE LUCK YOU WILL RUN AWAY FROM BATTLES. and for gems use the paladin set up i described with three merchants and its easy going. only challenge i have in the game ( which this group of brandt as paladin with sit up and that hammer worth 9000 pts which has 50 attack, aire as white mage with a dagger that has death states, yunita as maxed merchant and jusqua as black mage with the sword of light because of its high magic attack.) is the secret towers. oh and no need for torches just angle screen so you are looking from the bottom you will see enough.