GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Gladiator Begins Tips Trophies FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17678)

Dale Weir 09-09-2010 10:55 AM

Gladiator Begins Tips Trophies FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Gladiator Begins for Sony PSP. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 09-22-2010 08:32 AM

Re: Gladiator Begins Tips Trophies FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

use large shield and spear.. your main attack would be on the foot(X)

max your str first then vit

thats all..

i finished it that way :P

Unregistered 10-11-2010 02:05 AM

Re: Gladiator Begins Tips Trophies FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

In Pugilist Style. Focus in END and Upgrade your weapon as high as you can and you will be fine ^,..,^

Unregistered 12-19-2010 04:53 AM

Filling the bar on the upper right side of your screen makes you take more items and money with you.

Unregistered 12-19-2010 05:02 AM

The best way to fill your audience bar or something like that is to remove your enemies equips and allow them to pick them up and remove them again repeat this until they health is red and then do a combo hits and a special move as a finisher. Also your nickname on ring example Acrobat instead of using dual weapons you are wearing a sword and shield will affect filling your audience bar.

Unregistered 12-27-2010 05:32 AM

Put Glime reaper axes on both hands with twin fang, wild dance, sweep slice, and...(don't remember but att from top and dow at once)

TheRealDeal6638 03-13-2011 09:08 PM

how too deafeat aibell on the first fight?

Unregistered 07-03-2011 04:52 PM

Does anyone know where to get the gladius of mars? i have the full set except for that sword and i cant find it i need help!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered 08-22-2011 06:39 PM

how do you get full spartan armor set

Unregistered 02-11-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197404)
Does anyone know where to get the gladius of mars? i have the full set except for that sword and i cant find it i need help!!!!!!!!!!!

download of ps store :)