GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17136)

Dale Weir 02-25-2010 05:27 PM

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland for PC, Nintendo Wii and DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 03-06-2010 10:37 PM

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I'm having trouble finfing absolems special move ability. Where do u find it and how do you get it?

Unregistered 03-13-2010 09:19 AM

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I'm having trouble finding Absolem.. can anyone help?

Unregistered 03-14-2010 11:43 AM

im in chapter II and i cant seem to find the cheshire cat? can someone help me??

Unregistered 03-14-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182432)
I'm having trouble finfing absolems special move ability. Where do u find it and how do you get it?

what part are you at in the game?

Unregistered 03-14-2010 06:12 PM

I'm trying to find absolums special ability. I'm at the part where I'm almost to the mad hatter but there are these gaps with caterpillar teal symbols that I can't jump. How do I jump them or what do I need to do?

helpme 03-15-2010 11:01 PM

Can someone tell me how you kill the evil tree?!

Unregistered 03-16-2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helpme (Post 182740)
Can someone tell me how you kill the evil tree?!

Just freeze him and walk pass, fast!

Unregistered 03-16-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Weir (Post 182143)
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland for PC, Nintendo Wii and DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

I'm trying to pass the stage that Alice needs to be shorter and I can't find the potion there are in the red queen castle

Unregistered 03-18-2010 01:15 AM

i cant find the potion either in hte red queens castle

Unregistered 03-18-2010 08:00 PM

HI! okay so i'm having problems getting from the Eastern Red Desert to the Western Red Desert. I can't get to the spade door. I get to the next tornado thing after the first "Mad Hatters" hat and don't know what to do after that.

Unregistered 03-20-2010 12:01 AM

I'm begging someone to tell me how to get through the damn red desert. I've been stuck for three days at the puzzle on the stone. If I ignore it and run off, it starts me over. I can't figure this stupid thing out for the life of me.

Unregistered 03-20-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182709)
I'm trying to find absolums special ability. I'm at the part where I'm almost to the mad hatter but there are these gaps with caterpillar teal symbols that I can't jump. How do I jump them or what do I need to do?

Please tell me how to get this I've been stuck for a week

Unregistered 03-20-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182743)
Just freeze him and walk pass, fast!

I tried this and it did not work. Any other suggestions?

Unregistered 03-20-2010 09:44 PM

Get the tree to be on the opposite end that you want to run out of. Then freeze it. Run the direction you're trying to go, having the tree frozen on the other side.

I'm STILL stuck in the freaking red desert.