GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16892)

Dale Weir 12-18-2009 11:02 AM

Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers for Nintendo Wii. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 12-26-2009 04:23 PM

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Does anyone know where to find the 3 kids that are hiding in the queens garden ?

Unregistered 12-27-2009 03:39 PM

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I'm stuck trying to throw the stupid sword into Amidatelion's Summon's arm. The goblins keep attacking me.
Any tips?

Unregistered 12-27-2009 07:09 PM

Tell me this much, do the goblins keep respawning? If they do not, here is my answer: try to eliminate some the goblins and then try to throw the sword in Amidatelion's Summon's arm. If that does not work, then I do not know what else to tell you. But if it still does not work, ask someone on this thread.

Unregistered 12-28-2009 03:41 AM

Quote:

Does anyone know where to find the 3 kids that are hiding in the queens garden ?
One is near the far gate, one is in the flowers, and one is up above on the floating sections.

Quote:

I'm stuck trying to throw the stupid sword into Amidatelion's Summon's arm. The goblins keep attacking me.
Any tips?
Quote:

Tell me this much, do the goblins keep respawning?
Yes, Goblins respawn. Just simply just point towards the spot and throw it. Make sure that you're well in front of Bahamut, otherwise the wing will deflect it. I never found the Goblins a problem.

Unregistered 12-29-2009 10:45 AM

I might sound really stupid for asking this, but how do i get to Red Leaf Station?

Unregistered 12-30-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179535)
I might sound really stupid for asking this, but how do i get to Red Leaf Station?

After the cutscene in Grassland Station, There will be 2 trains down the steps. I did not see them at first and ran around, then came back. Maybe if you sit there for a min, you will see them show up.

Just board them and the only place you can go is Red Leaf Station

Unregistered 01-02-2010 08:53 AM

How do you aim the sword at the chest of the dragon, when I throw it it seems to go straight and not high enough to hit his chest.

Unregistered 01-03-2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179222)

I only them the first 2 rounds but flours flours near entrence and top of hedge maze one right one left and one on top of arch closest to Capitol entrence

Unregistered 01-03-2010 02:46 PM

Does any one know how to kill the first malbro in the wilderlands cause it keeps healing on me

Unregistered 01-03-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179869)
How do you aim the sword at the chest of the dragon, when I throw it it seems to go straight and not high enough to hit his chest.

Aim higher and throw with B

Unregistered 01-04-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179988)
Does any one know how to kill the first malbro in the wilderlands cause it keeps healing on me

This is really tricky but the key is to first kill the goblin healers, make sure you throw them rather than make them use their healing tech with B. Then grab a few of the Cactaurs and use their 1000 needles in the malboro's mouth. I'm not quite sure if there's any real difference if it's opened or closed but it shouldn't cause too much of a problem either way. If you kill them all before destroying it, the most effective method time wise is to open it's mouth and make it bite it's own tongue, or just chuck rocks and bones at it. If you do this quickly enough (And beef up your attack, range, and focus enough), you should be able to finish in the time limit, even with the second area (Which I suggest doing first as it's easier to close the portal when done, and you get to drag the extra cactaur with you).

Don't really bother with the arms, they all die if the main body does, and though the bomb variation is really effective it takes a while to kill and I've never found a way to differentiate them, as it appears they all use all three attack variations. Unless you want the reaction medals, it's probably best not to bother.

Anyway I've beaten the game and discovered that there's about four areas in the portal place that I haven't uncovered yet, near the top. Is there like some hidden bonus dungeon or something? I know that bit about Omega being in the ruins of the airship, though when I go there it's simply one large room that occasionally spawns rather annoying beasts with no way to explore further, but I don't see how I could have missed four different locations.

Unregistered 01-05-2010 04:00 PM

Ok. I have been having trouble with the Rabbit Monkeys. Any tips?

Unregistered 01-05-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179328)
Any tips?

I too had issues with the dragon and goblins and decided that I was not going to worry about the dragon and went after the goblins. I threw 1 sword at the dragons target and got him to fly but he came back. I went after more goblins. After a time he flew off and destroyed the plateau. You wind up floating on a rock. At this point the dragon attacks you but the path forward is obvious.

Unregistered 01-06-2010 08:08 PM

How do you get dropped into the garbage lands? I have to go through the garbage lands to get to the palace so I can crash the party so I can get the last crystal idol from the princess.

I tried throwing pulling the lever from the inside
I tried pulling the lever from the outside and quickly going through but the drop thing reset when I touched that bar.
I even tried waiting around inside for the moogle to pull the lever and got bored. Then the moogle had the nerve to pull the lever the second I touched the ground on the outside.

If I'm not supposed to get dropped into the garbage pit outside Cid's workshop, is there some other way to reach the party?