GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   MX vs ATV Reflex Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16825)

Dale Weir 11-29-2009 04:17 PM

MX vs ATV Reflex Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for MX vs ATV Reflex for Nintendo DS, Sony PS3, PSP and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Guest 12-02-2009 08:53 AM

Re: MX vs ATV Reflex Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

How to Complete the free Ride mode, there 3 challenges, but what i have to do to discover ?

Unregistered 12-11-2009 11:00 PM

Re: MX vs ATV Reflex Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guest (Post 177813)
How to Complete the free Ride mode, there 3 challenges, but what i have to do to discover ?

you have to look for blue flags in random spots like hills and sometimes hard to get to spots

Unregistered 12-22-2009 04:26 PM

um you dont have any location bc when you hit start there is a map thats got a through some other letter at the top and on the sides theres numbers so you could like put the location for each one there asshole

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178335)
you have to look for blue flags in random spots like hills and sometimes hard to get to spots

Unregistered 12-28-2009 02:05 PM

how do u do tricks i have seen in the options but i have tryed everything and it won't work????????????????

Unregistered 01-04-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179432)
how do u do tricks i have seen in the options but i have tryed everything and it won't work????????????????

On PS3 hold down L1 while doing the trick combo

Unregistered 01-13-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Find a Blue Flag that looks like a capture the Flag

Unregistered 03-12-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

i need to no where all the flags are in the

free ride mode

edog427 07-29-2010 10:28 PM

Can someone help me please. I have been playing on ps3 with my buddy in private session for the past month. now we can't do one. it works for him with others and me with others, we can play online, but not each other. it just keeps saying session timed out or something. anyone know what's going on. please help. we want to moto and can't and it's driving me crazy. we aren't on each others blocked list. i checked that. i can play online against other people. wtf. please help. you can email me at fleric2ny@yahoo.com. thanks so much

Unregistered 08-26-2010 11:54 AM

i have tried everything but i can figure out how to do the tricks on 360.

Unregistered 12-25-2010 06:20 PM

I have won 3 games of 3 rounds of snake but it won't give the achievement... any suggestions

Unregistered 12-29-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187202)
i have tried everything but i can figure out how to do the tricks on 360.

you have to press LB while moving the right analog stick to perform a trick.

Unregistered 02-01-2011 10:34 PM

Hi, im playing on pc and no matter what i can't do trick's...help!!!!

Unregistered 02-06-2011 02:57 PM

Hi, same guy that asked the last question. I figured it out, what was wrong was that i had trick modifier set as LSHIFT, the game accepted that in the options menu but it would'nt work in-game so i now have it set to space

Unregistered 05-04-2011 12:45 AM

ive been trying to do tricks on xbox 360 and it wont let me.