GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16756)

Dale Weir 11-13-2009 03:34 PM

Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines for Sony PSP. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 11-17-2009 11:44 PM

Re: Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I just need to find all the templar coins throughout the game...gotta unlock all the cool stuff for ACII!!

Unregistered 11-21-2009 11:41 PM

Re: Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Yes, that's the same thing that concerns me. However, most of the Templar coins can be found on rooftops. Some of them are in corners on the ground. I even found one on top of a haystack.

While free-running, the guards got alerted of my presence and chased me. All the running and going on corners accidentally led me to a spot where a Templar coin is located.

I wonder why there is no FAQ for this game yet. It's an awesome game brought to the PSP. If there were lots of fans, then it's not that obvious at this point. Or perhaps they're all busy playing Assassin's Creed 2 instead?

Hyperstorm 11-23-2009 02:13 AM

I bought bloodlines yesterday and finished it last night. I only need to get the rest of the coins now too. the gameplay is pretty much the same as AC1 and to be honest the graphics aren't too bad. it's a psp afterall so for all you critics, they've made a fair stab at the game, so to speak... My only annoyance is that it's over to quickly, i actually found it a bit too easy..
If anyone has any FAQ for this game yet let me know, cheers

Unregistered 12-10-2009 05:38 PM

i need help surpassing the safe house mission on block 2 limassol marketplace. been locked on this board for 2 days and dont know what to do.

Unregistered 01-03-2010 09:32 PM

When you're going to assassinate the Dark Oracle and you come to the castle wall and it shows you the path you need to take to get to the top of the castle, when you are scaling the first wall with the three windows, when you come to the wooden post hanging out of the wall and that is the only way up to the wooden platform how do you jump from scaling the wall to either hanging or balancing on the post?

Unregistered 02-17-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180024)
When you're going to assassinate the Dark Oracle and you come to the castle wall and it shows you the path you need to take to get to the top of the castle, when you are scaling the first wall with the three windows, when you come to the wooden post hanging out of the wall and that is the only way up to the wooden platform how do you jump from scaling the wall to either hanging or balancing on the post?

Simple hold the r button and press x
and you will jump then start hanging from the post
ps. Does any one no how to block the jump attack after
the witch throws the knives?

Unregistered 03-01-2010 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181884)
Simple hold the r button and press x
and you will jump then start hanging from the post
ps. Does any one no how to block the jump attack after
the witch throws the knives?

see; first before defeting the witch make your health full. then when you go in let her do jumping attacks but it only takes one bar of health.then put your gaurd on till the end and counter attack her when she she beats you with her claws.repeat this process with the witch and the gaurds that attack yu in between.

Unregistered 03-08-2010 09:44 AM

I have a question. When i'm i na rooftop, i target a guard, hidden blade. How can i jump on him?

Unregistered 04-14-2010 05:04 PM

u cant that can only be done in the ps3 or xbox 360 versions

Unregistered 05-25-2010 11:57 AM

How the f u c k do you beat the archers at the church riot. I can beat the 6 rioters, then climb the ladder nearby and get three, but I have no choice but to get back down and run along the promenade and try to get to the other ladder to get the last one and the rioters always swarm me. Getting p i s s e d off!!

Gamemaster 01-08-2014 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184761)
How the f u c k do you beat the archers at the church riot. I can beat the 6 rioters, then climb the ladder nearby and get three, but I have no choice but to get back down and run along the promenade and try to get to the other ladder to get the last one and the rioters always swarm me. Getting p i s s e d off!!

First of all your not the president of a potty mout club next all you need to do is after killing an archerer run on the same building towards to the next archerer and then if you can coplete the jump then good or otherwise try to run on the exit to above the building from above simple