GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16298)

Dale Weir 09-25-2009 06:50 PM

MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for MySims Agents for Nintendo Wii and DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

gazzaq13 09-26-2009 05:20 AM

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hello

i am the mission with eveyln, in which her house has been robbed

i am stuck on it!

the last thing that happened was the footprints in her house, they just stopped as i came to the bed, then they led me out the window and nothing happened, please help

with thanks

gazzaq13

Unregistered 09-26-2009 10:13 AM

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hi, im stuck on the part where it is asking about the map and its near where the animals eyes are looking.. how do i solve this one?
Please help me.

Unregistered 09-26-2009 12:18 PM

its ok i got

but once u do this mission

all u do now is sing agents up for missions

is there anything else to be done in the town?

Unregistered 09-26-2009 01:27 PM

Hi,

My Daughter is stuck knowing what to do after she fixes the pizzeria, she has spoken to eveyone etc. Point in the right direction would be awesome.

Thanks

vichy2011 09-26-2009 03:18 PM

HELP!

I'm stuck trying to find the map, there are saying about 2 animal statues (which i've found) but still cant find the map

Thanks

Unregistered 09-27-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vichy2011 (Post 174237)
HELP!

I'm stuck trying to find the map, there are saying about 2 animal statues (which i've found) but still cant find the map

Thanks

The Map is Hidden Under the rock behind the house where the eyes meet up. But when you get there V will have already taken it x

Unregistered 09-27-2009 11:09 AM

hello ,

im really stuck on the part when your in V's hideout.

i keep searching for the map in his hideout but cant see it :(

does anyone know where it is?

Unregistered 09-27-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174270)
hello ,

im really stuck on the part when your in V's hideout.

i keep searching for the map in his hideout but cant see it :(

does anyone know where it is?

Please help me find the map in V's hideout < CLICK POST REPLY< TY

Claire 09-27-2009 06:10 PM

At v's hideout you will see a cd player thing and a row of frogs, you need to go to the player and click A , it will then play a tune on the frogs, after it finishes you need to memorize it and play it back, to do this you go up to the frog and press A.
Hopes this helps :)

Unregistered 09-27-2009 06:12 PM

hi, im stuck at the part where i need to make a diving suit, so i asked the girl who makes clothes and she says i need to find someone who is tech-savvy or somthing lol, who is this? or what do i need to do?

Unregistered 09-28-2009 01:26 PM

hello everyone can u help me pliz im stuck i cant find the map in Vs house do the frogs give a clue .....help me pliz thx all

Unregistered 09-28-2009 01:30 PM

hi

im stuck on the part when you need to find theif v WANT DO I HAVE TO DO help me plz

Unregistered 09-29-2009 12:17 PM

how do i get to the mountains where i've been told somebody is in trouble? :S been trying to find them for like two hours. help please! x

Gary q 09-29-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174386)
how do i get to the mountains where i've been told somebody is in trouble? :S been trying to find them for like two hours. help please! x

da bit im stuck on is there telling me to go to mountains, how da hell do i get there?

help!