GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16211)

Dale Weir 09-12-2009 02:13 PM

Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story for Nintendo DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 09-17-2009 04:22 PM

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

hello! okay so this part took me forever! I aced everything else (i owned the gameboy game mario and luigi the one with cackletta and fawful, so i knew how to do everything) but this part is tricky. so i thought i would share.

After you beat Midbus. after you eat/ are force feed. you get thrown in to the giant hole you see on in the forest. and in the hole its a tunnel and blah blah blah anyway. i got stumped once i pushed the bomb over to the wall and exploded the first X on the wall. well b4 you push another bomb light it and then push it on 3 and the next on 2 then the other X s will open. i know i am not exactly "clear" on this but if you are on this lvl you will know what i mean

Unregistered 09-18-2009 11:55 PM

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Wow it's like you read my friggin' mind!! Thnks, whoever this is :0)

Unregistered 09-22-2009 09:06 AM

I am stuck in the "Pump Works" since I am unable to use Luigi's Hammer to shrink Mario. Actually, I even started to whole game again since I tought I missed something. Finally I just think my game came with a "Bug" or some kind of a problem since I can use Mario's Hammer but not Luigi's. When I press the "R" buttom, Mario swith to the hammer but Luigi's Sign stills with the jump symbol. If I press "R" again, Mario's hammer disappear but Luigi's still the same. Am I doing something wrong or for real my game needs to be returned? Please, I will appreciate any help.

Carlos

Unregistered 09-24-2009 02:52 AM

i'm actually having the same problem. i cannot seem to figure out how to switch to the hammer for luigi.. does anyone know if this is a bug?

Unregistered 09-24-2009 01:47 PM

You hit the B button to work Luigi's hammer and the A button to work Mario's hammer. You switch between the hammer and jump by pushing the R button.

Unregistered 09-24-2009 02:01 PM

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there any way to go through the chat portion any quicker when restarting from a saved spot?

2. How do you defeat the pink pig dude (think he is called Midbus) once you get into Bowser's castle?

Unregistered 09-27-2009 02:18 PM

at first i thought i missed something too but as you go through pump works the bros while find toadbert and luigi will get his hammer then.

also you cant defeat the pink pig dude yet. he will defeat you (without killing you) and run away saying this is finished yet.

hope this helps :)

Unregistered 09-27-2009 02:20 PM

i dont think you can get through the chat any quicker.
it really annoys me too.

does anybody no wat to do wen bowser get squashed and u have to shoot the lights? wat do you do wen the blue ball of light starts shooting more light? ive tried shooting them and nothing happens..

Unregistered 09-27-2009 11:51 PM

Im stuck on Plack Beach as Mario and Luigi, I dont know how to progress onwards. I think that those Red pipe things have something to do with It but I dont know what to do with them or how they work. what do i do?

BigDaddy 09-29-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174110)
I have 2 questions:

1. Is there any way to go through the chat portion any quicker when restarting from a saved spot?

2. How do you defeat the pink pig dude (think he is called Midbus) once you get into Bowser's castle?

1st question you can't make it go any quicker and to defeat yes he is called Midbus eveytime he throws is wacking ball wait until the ball gets in front of you then duck until he goes away. Then he throws it, so duck. When he puffs himself up starting hitting him in the chest and don't stop until he backs away and comes forward a bit. Then hit him or wack him. Also when he starts jumping on the floor he will jump you ,again duck.And he might jump near you so if he does hit him when he is in a hiting range. Its quick so be careful! Hope that helps!

Unregistered 10-03-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174276)
at first i thought i missed something too but as you go through pump works the bros while find toadbert and luigi will get his hammer then.

also you cant defeat the pink pig dude yet. he will defeat you (without killing you) and run away saying this is finished yet.

hope this helps :)

where is tobert

Unregistered 10-03-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174110)
I have 2 questions:

He is pretty hard but just keep trying and you'll defeat him eventually just make sure you have a lot of the chicken peices

Unregistered 10-06-2009 08:36 AM

Luigis hammer ability is unlocked at a later time than marios.
Just keep on progressing through the story without it, eventually you will unlock it.

Unregistered 10-09-2009 01:24 PM

How do you get Bowser to jump up onto things?? All those boxes up in the air...did I miss something??