GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14736)

Chi Kong Lui 11-09-2008 04:41 PM

Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Animal Crossing City Folk. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 11-17-2008 01:07 PM

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!

Unregistered 11-17-2008 03:04 PM

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

You need a slingshot. Just like in Wild World, presents float overhead. Use the slingshot to shoot them down. Like all tools, Tom Nook occasionally sells them at his store.

Unregistered 11-17-2008 05:32 PM

anyone know how to get different fruit to grow?

Thanks for any help

Unregistered 11-17-2008 05:38 PM

To grow different fruits, you must get fruits from someone in another town, and bury the fruit, and the tree will grow.

Advice: During this month, it is the Mushroom Sighting time, and you will find a few mushrooms laying around. Some mushrooms are actually part of the Mushroom Collection, while some are worth just a few bells. The elegant mushroom is worth 10,000 bells, so be on the lookout for that one!

Unregistered 11-17-2008 10:33 PM

Thank you for advice on fruit and mushrooms.....

I don't know anyone else that plays this game! does that mean I am out of luck getting any new fruit? I have apples... Will the auction maybe have something different?

Thanks
Keith

Unregistered 11-18-2008 05:11 AM

I'm getting this game today and i was just wondering is there anything special going on in december? Like, this month, the mushrooms??

Thanks

Unregistered 11-18-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157239)
I'm getting this game today and i was just wondering is there anything special going on in december? Like, this month, the mushrooms??

Thanks

Yes there is, Chistmas Eve, count down to New Years and a fishing
tournament.

I played Wild world and population growing.http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/im...cons/icon6.gif

ZombieFarmer 11-18-2008 06:14 PM

You can also get new fruit from them randomly washing up on the shore one that is very nice to find is the coconut.

Unregistered 11-18-2008 08:36 PM

Also to get different fruits:
In a message to one of your fellow villagers that just moved in, include your native fruit. Then that villager will reply with a different fruit. Then start planting trees that grow those fruit. There you go 500 bells.

Unregistered 11-18-2008 11:14 PM

If you use your shovel against a rock several times, bells will come out!

Unregistered 11-19-2008 03:38 AM

pay off your house quickly just like in wild world you can time travel and earn big bucks in interest , go to wii system options and set date to 01 01 2000 , then deposit as much money as you can , quit and save then wii system options again and change date to 01 01 2035 and start your game go to town hall and withdraw all your money if you have enough cash deposited you can earn 99,999 per trip. you must withdraw all your money and keep it on you then save and set the date back to 2000 on your wii , repeat as often as you like.

y2jace

ZombieFarmer 11-19-2008 10:09 AM

That is a very fast way to make your game no fun anymore. also the money rock is a once a day thing go around town and hit each one. once you find the right one keep hitting it you can get up to 2200 bells per day. Note it doesn't work if your gates are open.

ZombieFarmer 11-19-2008 10:53 AM

Monday night sometime after 9 pm Took said he was having a sale everthing was half price. Anyone know when or why this happened? I went back after 9 pm on Tuesday and he didn't say it. I checked back a few times before he closed and he didn't say it.

ZombieFarmer 11-19-2008 05:32 PM

Anyone know what shirts fit the Funky lable? Got an animal asking for a funky shirt and has been let down 4 times. Didn't see anything in the guide about it. This also happened in world wide.