GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13163)

Chi Kong Lui 11-15-2007 07:16 AM

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Foppish 11-20-2007 07:56 PM

Stuck at the beginning...

I am stuck towards the beginning where Drake pulls on a chain and nothing seems to happen. I thought a door would open but I can't see that it does anything.

Unregistered 11-20-2007 08:33 PM

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Try it 2-3 times! and you friend will suggest you to oppen it for you!!

nick

Foppish 11-21-2007 09:05 AM

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I did that. Many times. Been stuck there now for a couple of hours. Deleted save and went back to it and same thing...nothing. I think the game must have a glitch in it, but thanks for your reply.

Foppish 11-21-2007 10:00 AM

Duh...I just didn't hit the triangle fast enough. Gotta hit it repeatedly. Cool game....

Unregistered 11-21-2007 06:33 PM

okay I am stuck on the island right after he jumps out of the plane with the girl. the gate that tells you to hit triangle infront of wont open you kick the gate it rattles a bit but does not open, what do I do?

Unregistered 11-21-2007 08:32 PM

shot the lock then kick the gate

Unregistered 11-21-2007 08:42 PM

Library

What is the trick for positioning the 4 statutes

Unregistered 11-22-2007 01:41 AM

hit them in the sequence of numbers in the journal... you'll see the 1-2-3-4 listed... it is physically, somewhat diagonal... good luck.

Unregistered 11-22-2007 04:34 AM

Re: Stuck at the beginning...

I THINK HE'S WITH SULLY? IF SO HIT THE TRIANGLE SEVERAL TIMES THEN SULLY WILL TELL HIM HE WILL HELP THEN GO TOWARDS A WAGON OR WOOD BOX PUSH THAT UNDER THE DOOR

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foppish (Post 139395)
I am stuck towards the beginning where Drake pulls on a chain and nothing seems to happen. I thought a door would open but I can't see that it does anything.

Unregistered 11-22-2007 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 139546)
hit them in the sequence of numbers in the journal... you'll see the 1-2-3-4 listed... it is physically, somewhat diagonal... good luck.

what do i do with them, spin them a certain way, make face a certain way, or make the do full rotaions?

Unregistered 11-22-2007 12:44 PM

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Who really knows how to position the 4 statues?

Unregistered 11-22-2007 04:31 PM

In the journal the 4 statues each have a name (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John). Each direction has a the same names. Point the statues in the direction of their name.

Unregistered 11-22-2007 11:50 PM

Did that and nothing happened any other suggestions?

Xoteric 11-23-2007 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 139616)
Did that and nothing happened any other suggestions?

Am at 68% of the game..am at the sunctuary level and am stock i don't know wat else to do to get the treasure.....any hint plz?