GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Next-Gen Console Games (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Xbox Live Gamer Tag Exchange (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10474)

Chi Kong Lui 01-22-2006 05:43 PM

Xbox Live Gamer Tag Exchange

Whose still on Live? I'm still "GC Chi".

Chi

David Stone 01-22-2006 08:41 PM

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tag Exchange

I'm on.

Gamertag: TheBassbeast

Death to the infedel who stole myproper name!

Space Harrier 01-22-2006 10:23 PM

My Live tag is "SonicEmu", but I'm hardly ever on it. There are just too many dorks on Live for me to put up with it for any extended period of time.

Still, if anybody wants to play Halo 2, Crimson Skies, Outrun 2, Project Gotham 2, Phantom Dust or Forza, PM me.

EnduroGamer 01-23-2006 03:22 PM

I'm still occasionally on as Enduro, but work has me busy with non-Xbox Live games right now.

ferrarimanf355 01-23-2006 05:13 PM

I'm on Live 360 over the weekends, playing PGR3, RR6 or the Midway XBLA titles. My gamertag is tifosiotaku.

Vince 02-03-2006 11:29 PM

Howdy, I'm new here. I was looking for a thread for new users to introduce themselves, but this will do.

I play on Live pretty much every day or so. But only Halo 2. I have the Burnout games, but the competition isn't the same as with Halo. And without a headset (for now) I can't imagine Splinter Cell being an easy one to play.

Anyway, I love to play with rational people. Gamer tag is bustin98. I'm not the top scorer, but I always do my best :)

technomancy 05-19-2006 07:41 PM

Reviving an old thread because I just got a 360. I'm still "n0wak" (with a zero).

Gouty 06-14-2006 01:27 PM

I'm Gouty on live. See if we can't get this thread going again.

Chi Kong Lui 06-14-2006 01:42 PM

What are people playing these days? I could be persuaded to pickup table tennis if I knew there were others I could play against.

Chi

David Stone 06-14-2006 01:43 PM

I'm totally up for Table Tennis, but you're never on when I am, or you're playing Oblivion. :p

YouDigress 06-14-2006 01:43 PM

I'm YouDigress on Live, too. All I play right now is Halo 2, but I'll do some G.R.A.W. with people if they want.

Gouty 06-14-2006 01:46 PM

Iím getting drunk tonight and playing Uno with a friend. What can I say, he isnít much for competitive gaming and I canít stomach that kind of a crapshoot unless completely wasted. Ignore any messages you may receive from me dating June 14th, things could get ugly.

EnduroGamer 06-29-2006 02:50 AM

I'm online almost daily now that I got the X360 finally.

Here's what I'm playing online so if you want join me, give me a message (Enduro).

PGR3
Far Cry Instincts: Predator (Gamefly)
Uno
Spades

Brad Gallaway 06-29-2006 03:47 AM

GamerTag: GC Brad

Random bit: today was the first time that I got to use the voice chat function with the 360. I had quick chats with two people on my friends list, and I have to say that I think it's a pretty brilliant feature... especially since you don't have to be playing the same game as the person you're chatting with. I spend most of my game hours on single-player titles, so I really appreciate that it's possible to carry on a conversation with someone when I'm trekking through Kameo and they're going for a high score in Geometry Wars. Big points to Microsoft for this, I look forward to using it more often.

Hypatia93 06-30-2006 09:47 AM

Hey Brad, you actually don't have to be playing /anything/ to chat it up with friends. You could be watching a dvd or doing nothing I suppose; as long as you're wired-in, so-to-speak, it's all good.

Anyway, I go in spurts and sputters as to when I'm on, but my nic is:

CasTastrophy (as in catastrophy).

Feel free to call me by my actual nicname (Cas) or by name (Colleen) when we talk.

Of course I'm usually playing OBLIVION TEH BEST GAME EVAR!!! (Is that sufficient to be considered online geek speak?) But I also have and would like to play the following with others (though I do have a tendency to run with scissors).

- GWAR (I'd especially /love/ to play the co-op campaign, though a multi-player frag fest would be fab :cool: )
- PGR 3 (Though I'm especially leary of /you/, Doug, and you, techno, and you, ferarriman, and.. oh shit, everybody on this flippin' board'll hand my ass to me at one game or another; just be a gentleman about it, and all will be well ;) )
- Table Tennis (I must admit I haven't played this much.. I think the learning curve's a bit steep--or I suck. Okay, it's probably just the latter. One thing I do know.. I hate that Chinese dude.. I play the American chick, 'natch. Anyway, if you're looking for a fairly easy win, look me up.. ;) )

I also have some arcade games. I can remember the following off the top of my head atm:
- Joust
- Gauntlet (I just love these :D )
I'm pretty sure I have some others, but I'm old and have CRS :rolleyes: .

Oh, and even if I'm playing Oblivion, ring me up.. I /may/ want to play something else. Stranger things have happened. (Yeah right.)

EDIT:

Doug, I thought you had Table Tennis. Was it just a rental? Did you not like it, or did you grow bored, or what? (Just curious, as I find it amazingly difficult. But then I think many games are that way.)

BTW kids, watch out for techno, aka n0wak. I compared games, and just by doing that he's /amazingly/ good, I'll tell you what. Sly fox that he is.