- Member for
- 8 years 15 weeks
- view recent blog entries
- Webmaster, PR Manager & Critic
- dale [at] gamecritics [dot] com
- Brief Bio
Dale and his family emigrated from Barbados to America in the early 1980's where he grew up on the mean streets of Brooklyn, NY. The allure of videogames was weak at first manifested itself in a few Game & Watch devices and a hand-me-down Atari 2600, but it was when he received a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) one Christmas that he was truly hooked. The monetary limitations of a kid his age may limited the vigor with which he could delve into his favorite pursuit, but he did manage to amass a fair collection of titles. In the 1990's, he found his bookwormishness and artistic side had paid off for him in a big way as he got into one of New York's finest high schools: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School for the Performing Arts. It was here that he met up with a freakishly tall Chinese kid named Chi Kong Lui. Chi and Dale shared an intense interest in anime, video games and movies and have been tight ever since. In 1999, Dale and Chi entered into what was to be the latest in a long line of business ventures that they had undertaken together over the years and formed GameCritics.com. Dale hopes to bring his years of gaming experience, writing acumen, an offbeat sense of humor and often-sarcastic view of the world around him to the site and consequently to the gamers who come across it and provide the most unique experience they will ever find.
- Ten All-Time Favorites Games
- PaRappa the Rapper, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, GoldenEye 007, Super Mario 64, Tetris (GB), Final Fantasy II, Star Fox 64 (N64 & SNES), Super Mario Kart (SNES), ICO, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Five Current Favorites Games
- Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (NDS), Tecmo Bowl Kickoff (NDS), Final Fantasy IV (NDS), Brain Age (NDS), New Super Mario Bros. (NDS)
|Extra Credits: Differences in Scale vs Differences in Kind||May 15 2013 - 12:47pm|
|Extra Credits: Why Console Specs Don't Matter||May 3 2013 - 7:21pm|
|Extra Credits: Intrinsic vs Extrinsic||Apr 27 2013 - 2:49pm|
|Nintendo should not drop the E3 press conference this year||Apr 26 2013 - 11:50am|
|Extra Credits: Word Choice||Apr 19 2013 - 6:20pm|
Code of Conduct
1) Treat all users with respect.
2) Post with an open-mind.
3) Do not insult and/or harass users.
4) Do not incite flame wars.
5) Do not troll and/or feed the trolls.
6) No excessive whining and/or complaining.
Please report any offensive posts here.