GameCritics.com Podcast Episode 5
This week's topics include:
- Impressions/reviews of the New Xbox Experience and A Kingdom for Keflings
- Listener Q&A:
- Why do critics compete to give a game the highest possible score?
- How has the Wii changed the landscape for gamers?
- Why are videogames still regarded as children's games when gamers have gotten older and games more sophisticated?
- Can a bad game be good, either in the sense that its development resulted in positives for gaming as a whole, or in the sense that its fundamental badness was a "quality" unto itself?
- Do you prefer a game to do only one thing for its duration or that it aim to do everything in small amounts?
- Do you guys have the same problem as me with playing single player games in that they feel terribly lonely?
Download: Right click here and select "Save Target As..."
Subscribe: iTunes | Zune | RSS
Please send mailbag questions to podcast (at) gamecritics (dot) com.