Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation – Preview Screenshots & Trailer
Expected release date: October 23, 2007
Hyped features from publisher:
- Live the war zones in photo-realistic detail: Witness the high definition graphics rendering the world around you into super realistic war zones, made possible only by the superior power of the next generation console system.
- Command the allied assault force of aerial, naval, and ground combat units: The superior processing power of the next-gen console system gives players the ability to lead not only aerial combat units but also naval and ground combat units. Issue commands with split-second precision and witness the massive combined assault destroying numerous enemy forces at once!
- Engage in fierce combat at an unprecedented scale and intensity: Massive conflicts unfold on a "living battlefield" integrated by the "Dynamic Operation System" where up to six independent aerial, ground, and naval battles can break out at once at multiple locations as allies and enemies clash in real-time.
- Prove your supremacy on a global scale in the intense multi-player online mode via Xbox Live: For the first time in the Ace Combat franchise, several modes of online play with various rules become available, including death match style missions; an all out battle for control of the sky; team death matches; and co-op games, where players cooperate with friends to take on computer-controlled adversaries.
- Pilot the authentic licensed combat aircraft of your dreams: Get in the cockpits of your favorite authentically detailed aircrafts from air forces around the globe such as the F-15 E Strike Eagle, F-22 Raptor, and Tornado for the most realistic flight combat action.
- Enjoy an action packed ace pilot experience of unsurpassed quality: Seamless pacing and intuitive controls provide an immersive and stress-free gaming experience.
- Experience firsthand the intense drama and emotions of the battlefield: Become entangled in an authentic war drama told from the perspectives of seven main characters. Real-time allied and enemy radio communications change according to ever-changing events in battle.